There are no mistakes,
All events are blessings
given to us to learn from.
Helping you to stay balanced,
Emotionally and Spiritually
1st reason : I feel , that the importance of marriage is overlooked now a days. if you truly love your husband /wife , adjustments – forgiveness comes very easily and there is no room for rejections.
2nd reason : There is Non-attachment. Boys and Girls in India from the last many years have started their relations, during school days and college days. They experience many partners before actually getting married. Then they eventually realize the mistake that he/she is worst male/female, i have ever had in my life ( after comparison with their last many boy/girl freinds). Being a basic nature of human beings, we have natural tendency to get attached to the person we think is the best. And to the worst boys/girls get married after having so many affairs and if unfortunately they realized after sometime the person they got married is not at par with their x-mates, their attachment factor becomes negative and nothing then left in their marriage to hold them for decades to come.
3rd reason : There is “NO LOVE” between the partners.
4th reason : Men is still not ready to Respect the Individuality of his better-half, her views, her opinions and hence the result is ‘divorce’.
5th reason : Women are expected to sacrifice, suffer, take patience, forgive, and what not? But for what? Only for social status of being married. Nothing else, No appreciation, No love and Affection, No care for them. They are treated as full time unpaid servants. In the name of duty they are being exploited to the core. Welfare of women is only on papers. Even the highly educated and employed girls are suffering untold miseries silently.
6th reason : Playing Blame games. As we all can see, men are blaming women for divorce and vice versa. There is no more understanding and hence no more love and patience.
If they understand the concept of marriage very well and its importance there are high chances that one would not walk out of a marriage. There needs to be sense of responsibility and understanding that whatever happens between a men and a woman in a marriage is entirely due to them and that they should have the maturity to dissolve the differences thus created rather than blaming the other partner. Ego -Ego and Ego….
7th reason : For all kind of bonding, “Love” is the strongest force which is almost gone from the Relationships.
8th reason : The Terms “compromises” and “adjustments” have all flown out of the window. Some compromise in the life every one has to do. You cannot get everything, both the partner has to understand this. otherwise divorce.
other Reasons Are:
Lack of communication. Unavailability of time to spend with each other.(Main reason), Excessive responsibility of family and bussiness.(Money-Money-money mantra)
Doubting and quarelling nature leads to dissatisfaction. People start forgetting the ethics and moral values of relationships in the life. Loss of credibility, trust and attachment between the partners. Demand of dowry from bride groom’s family leads to unhappiness and distractions.(Now a days dowry is less ) Mismatching of partners creates sorrow, arguments and clashes. hence ultimatelly divorce.
Love stands for endurance, acceptance, respect, regard, warmth, help, moral support, emotional support and above all , in love you are ought to take hurt not give.
My final conclusion of 33 years of experience as a Councillor : I can say,
(1) Remember money part is not important, but “Love ” is more important to a women.
(2) “Give Respect Take Respect ” is the ‘ Master key ‘ for Successful Marriage.
(3) Successful Marriage stands on Truth, Joy , Love & Trust .
(4) In marriage : M stands for Merging – આત્મસમર્પણ
A stands for Ambition – મહત્વકાંક્ષા
R stands for Respect – સનમાન
R stands for Response – આવકાર (સ્વાગત)
I stands for Intimacy – ગાઢ એક્યતા
A stands for Assurance – વિશ્વાસ
G stands for Gaiety – આનંદ
E stands for Eternity – શાસ્વતા
if you follow and respect the above meaning of MARRIAGE you are Successful in Marriage.
(5) Last but not the list, my favourite slogan : Time + Understanding + Situation = Satisfaction. So Spend maximum Time together, Understand eachother, and at any Situation bondage is important, so that Marriage is fruitful in satisfaction.
Posted in Astrologer Dr Sudhir Shah, astrology, author, ડો.સુધીર શાહ, Bhagwad Gita, Dr.Sudhir Shah, faith, Flash News, Fragrance of Truth.., Hot News, Internet, janma kundali, My Opinion, News, Sanskar
ટૅગ્સ: arranged marriage, articles on astrology, author, bhagya, Divorce, faith, horoscope, India, Indian, karma, knowledge, love, love marriage, marriage, slogan, Successful Marriage, Thoughts, True Love, Trust, Truth Joy Love
(A Proven Science)
Here I will give you an Introduction to Astrology.
Friends, kindly try to understand what I explain to you about Astrology. Then you can decide whether Astrology is important or not? Advice through Astrology has always been beneficial in taking important decisions and shaping important events in my life. This is why I was attracted towards Astrology. As I have studied this sacred Science of Astrology thoroughly, I am able to give advice to the disturbed and needy people. I am also trying to spread the message of Astrology for the benefit of mankind also.
I always believe that if karma is performed with the help of “Time” and “Bhagya” you will surely get the favorable results.
To believe in Astrology entirely depends upon you and it is your BIRTH RIGHT too. Every thing has a good or bad side, just like a piece of coin. It is you who has to decide what is good or bad for you. There are positive as well as negative sides in all the subjects and Astrology cannot escape from that. So it is your decision if you want to believe in Astrology, or not. There are staunch believers of Astrology and there are some who do not believe in this sacred science. But in my 33 years of experience I have found that every human being believes in Astrology directly or indirectly.
Western or Tropical Astrology gives “The Art of Judging Occult Influences of Stars upon Human Affairs”. Hindu or Sidereal Astrology gives “PHAL JYOTISH” which means science of the scientific effects of the stars, in short “BHAVISHYA” or forecasts of the Planets or Stars on human life. Hindu Astrology is unique in predicting the events, as it has its own specialty and art of predictions. Hindu astrology has “Yogas” (Planetary combinations), “Astakvarga” and”DASHA SYSTEM” which is unique and not found in any Systems of Astrology except INDIA.
It is very interesting to know that with the help of this sacred Science of Astrology, you can improve your physical, mental and spiritual power (Shakti).
Human beings do their “Karma” (Purushartha) for happiness (Sukha). But by do only doing Karma, we cannot claim that we will get happiness (Sukha). Only with the help of “BHAGYA” (Prarabdha) or what we call FATE, the results of our Karma are fruitful
When you go to the temple, you see a Murti (Idol) of God made out of stone or metal or in a frame on an ordinary printed paper. If you have faith in this idol or statue (Murti), then it works like a miracle or divine power (DAIVI SHAKTI). Without FAITH, this idol or statue for you will be only stone or a piece of paper. Here I would like to stress, that you must have faith and trust, if you want to take advantage of such divine powers; whether in consultations of Astrology, idols of God or Goddesses, Mantra, Yantra, or Tantra.
Remember that when you have “TIME” + “BHAGYA” + “FAITH” with “TRUST” and the right “KARMA”, it will give you the wonderful desired results with fulfillment of life.
Somewhere I have read that “Man is the architect of his own future” This means (Arthartha) that man can make his own future with the help of Karma (deeds or Actions), but I personally believe that “without the ‘BHAGYA’ (fate), Karma will be weaker and without the Karma, the Bhagya (fate) will be blind”. Then the question arises, who is stronger out of Bhagya and Karma? To get a service or job easily, is called Bhagya, and to continue that service is the Karma. Bhagya and Karma run parallel. Karma and Bhagya are like two wheels of a vehicle and that’s why through Astrology, we have to first find out the whole “Bhagya Chakra” and according to that we can perform Karma to get the best fruitful results.
I will now give you a practical (proven) example of this Science of Astrology..
1) Bharati (Tide) and Ott (ebb) on Purnima (Full moon) and on Amavasya (no moon) takes place because of the effects of the MOON. This is a proven fact.
2) Female menstrual period always takes place once in a month with an accurate cycle of 28 days. We can prove this with the help of principles of Astrology very easily. This menstrual takes place when Gochar (transiting) Moon passes through the female’s natal Mars in her horoscope (Birth chart) for healthy women.
3) We know through Medical Science that a pregnant woman delivers a child after nine months and ten days. If you count 30 days in a month then the total will be 280 days, Here once again we can prove that 28 day cycle of the Moon gives 280 days in 10 months. (at the rate of 28 days Moon cycle in 10 months).
4) It is customary in our Nirayan or Hindu Astrology to give the child’s name according to the MOON sign at the time of birth. It may be given from the 12 signs of the zodiac starting from Aries to Pisces (Mesha to Meen). As per the Medical Science, the doctors give the date of delivery with the help of the last menstrual period in the same way we, the astrologers, also can give the accurate delivery date through the position of the moon sign of a pregnant woman. Let me give an example. Please find out your mothers Moon sign (Rashi), and then find out from that Rashi (moon sign), a Ghatastakam, means Ghatak Tithi (Indian lunar day) of your mother, and that Ghatak Tithi will be your birth tithi, and sometimes a plus or minus of (before and after) a main Ghatak Tithi will be your birth tithi and from birth tithi you can count easily the birthdate. We have proved this in thousands of cases (Tithi means Indian Lunar days).
5) In bright days (Shukla Paksha) from Ekam to Purnima, first bright lunar day to bright 15th lunar day, ill people will get fast cure because moon is more nearer to the sun and in Krishna Paksha (dark lunar days) from the first dark day to 15th dark lunar day (ekam to Amavasya) ill people may not get fast cure or recovery. Especially in chronic diseases, I have to start treatment in suda (bright days) or Shukla Paksha and I get good results and in acute diseases I found out that cure does not respond well in dark days (Vad or Krishna Paksha).
6) You all know that there is a triangle of Mind, Body and Soul. I found out that more deaths occur on Amavasya (new moon day) and Purnima (full moon day). In these cases we found out that astrological conjunction of the Sun + Moon in a same Rashi on Amavasya day and a Sam, Saptak Yuti (opposition) on Purnima means Sun and Moon in opposition, and so we call both a conjunction of the SUN (Soul or Atma) + Moon (mind), cuts off the relations with the body, then death takes place.
7) An expert astrologer will predict and detect accurately the type of disease or sickness with the help of a person’s horoscope. An astrologer does not ask questions regarding the sickness of the patient. Without asking any questions or even in absence of the patient, an efficient astrologer detects his sickness or diseases very easily and accurately with the help of his horoscope. This is reverse in medical field. A patient has to reply to the questions asked by the doctor, and only then the doctor can decide what prescriptions are to be given to the patient. There is a great difference in medical science, say a doctor and Astrology, say an Astrologer. Astrologer is in a position to forecast well in advance regarding the health, sickness or diseases of a person. In Medical Science, with the help of symptoms of the patient and replies given by the patient, the doctor decides the type of the sickness and then he prescribes the medicines.
In this way we can prove that Astrology is much more important in present days and lastly I have to say that “Astrology” is the mother of all sciences.
Posted in Astrologer Dr Sudhir Shah, astrology, author, ડો.સુધીર શાહ, હોરા જ્યોતિષ, Dr.Sudhir Shah, faith, Flash News, Fragrance of Truth.., Internet, janma kundali, Medical Astrology, My Opinion, Sanskar, sharing