મારા વિચારો :
” કર્મ ” બે પ્રકારના હોય છે.
ગત જન્મના અને વર્તમાન જન્મના.
જો ગત જન્મોના આધારે આ જન્મ હોય
તો આ વર્તમાન જન્મના કર્મ પણ બે ભાગ માં ભોગવશો.
વર્તમાન જન્મમાં ” સારા કર્મ કરી લેવાની તક “ જતી કરશો નહિ.
ડો. સુધીર શાહ
લેણાદેણી જોવાની રીત :
Posted in ડો.સુધીર શાહ, Bhagwad Gita, Bhagwad Gita in Astrology, Dr.Sudhir Shah, Flash News, Fragrance of Truth.., Hot News, janma kundali, karma, Krishn, My Opinion, News, sharing, soul, world spiritual
શનિ ૧૫-૧૧-૨૦૧૧ ના તુલા રાશીમાં દાખલ થશે.
૩૦ વર્ષ પછી આ તુલામાં આવેલ શનિ નો ભરપુર ન્યાય જોવા મળશે.
અઢીવર્ષ એક રાશિમાં શનિ રહે છે.
આ શનિ તુલામાં ૧૫-૧૧-૨૦૧૧થી ૦૩-૧૧-૨૦૧૪ સુધી રહેશે.
( વળી પાછો શનિ કન્યામાં ૧૭-૫-૨૦૧૨ થી ૨૫-૬-૨૦૧૨ સુધી વક્રી, અને ૨૬-૬-૨૦૧૨ થી ૪-૮-૨૦૧૨ સુધી માર્ગી, રહેશે. )
શનિ તુલામાં : થોડામાં ઘણું બધું – શાનમાં સમજાવ્યું છે, દરેક રાશી માટે.
મેષ રાશી ના જાતકોને સાવધ રહેવું પડશે. ચુપ રહેવામાં જ મઝા છે તે સમજાઈ જશે.
વૃષભ રાશિ ના જાતકોને બધી રીતે સફળતાના દ્વવાર ખુલશે.
મિથુન રાશી ના જાતકોને બધી જગ્યાએથી બ્રેક લાગશે , શેરબજાર – સટ્ટો નુકસાન કરી.
કર્ક રાશિ ના જાતકોને વધુ મહેનત – લાભ ઓછો.
સિંહ રાશિ ના જાતકોને સારી તક નો લાભ દરેક રીતે.
કન્યા રાશિ ના જાતકોને છેલ્લા અઢી વર્ષ સાડાસાતી ના. વાણી દોષ થી સંભાળવું.
તુલા રાશી ના જાતકોને બીજો તબકો સાડાસાતી નો, ઘરના થી સાવધાન.તબિયત ગડબડ સાવધાન.
વ્રશ્ચિક રાશી ના જાતકોને પ્રથમ તબકો સાડાસાતીનો સખત મહેનત – પરિશ્રમ – દોડાદોડી.
ધન રાશી ના જાતકોને ચારેબાજુ સફળતા.
મકર રાશી ના જાતકોને સાવધ રહેવું પડશે. જબાન પર લગામ જરૂરી.
કુંભ રાશી ના જાતકોને ભાગ્ય શું છે તે સમજાઈ જશે. અચાનક પડતી.
મીન રાશી ના જાતકો સાવધાન – બોલવે ચાલવે. પરિશ્રમ વધુ.
ડૉ. સુધીર શાહ
|also notedown the follwing:
In My Experience I found that,
(1) Sade-Sati gives most possitive results glory and success,when Shani/Saturn is Exalted (Uchcha) in ones Horoscope, means by birth Shani/Saturn should be in Tula (Libra).
(2) Shani / Saturn rules Makar (Capricorn) and Kumbh (Aquarius) signs and by birth in Horoscope Shani/Saturn in this Makar (Capricorn) or Kumbh (Aquarious) signs, means “Swagruhi”. When Sade-Sati occurs for this two signs they are always in favourable. It is alsoYogakarak for Vrishabh (Taurus) and Tula (Libra) signs and Sade-Sati for this two signs are also found most favourable.
(3) If the Shani/Saturn is placed well in the Ascendant-Chart (Lagna Kundali), and the Moon-chart ( Chandra Kundali), then you will not suffer from the ill-effects/negative effects of Shani/Saturn’s Sade-Sati.
(4) Shani/Saturn is not always harmful, and when it’s beneficial it will bring you great fortune. Please donot be blindly afraid of Shani/Saturn’s Sade-Sati.
વિધાતાની મહેરબાની જો ખરે ! શાને ડરે ?
યમરાજ છો ગુસ્સે થતો, પરવા નથી ! તે શું કરે ?
કોઇ જન્મે મહાન છે, કોઇ પ્રયત્ને મહાન છે !
કોઇને કહેતી વિધાતા, ઊઠ, અરે તું મહાન છે !!
There are no mistakes,
All events are blessings
given to us to learn from.
Helping you to stay balanced,
Emotionally and Spiritually
Second example is live today: The two richest people in India Mukesh and Anil Ambani, look what they have done…!!!!
In the Gita, Krishn talks about the right dharm, keeps on explaining to all the characters what is the right dharm and karma according to their various situations and characters.
Gita talks about purpose of life: Krishn in His Gita urges Arjun to kill as that is required. But killing is not in Arjun’s 1st house; whose nature is being kind and compassionate, so he says no, “I cannot kill these are all my family, they are my elders”. This is his personality according to his 1st house reflection.
But at this moment there is a different dharma which Krishn explains to him and that is the protection of Dhrama in the world, he is in a situation where he has to destroy evil and so fighting is the dharm to be followed in this moment. This is the gyan given to him (In horoscope 5th house is related with study,gyan,knowledge,intelligency) and he is shown the right direction which he has to follow despite what his basic nature is.
He is shown direction to act upon, what is the truth.
Bhim has no gyan of his own, so looks to Krishn for direction; when told to go kill he goes and completes his dharma.
I am repiting here that There are total only 12 types of people in this world. There are 12 rashis, so 12 types of nature, 12 type of personalities only.
Sanjay who has divya drishtii tells Dhritrashtra about the ongoings at the war maidan. Though Sanjay tells him about the wrongs happening, he prefers to stay blind, as in does not act out his right dharma, he is blind in attachment and greed.
Arjun is confused, why is there no courage to kill? Because his heart is disturbed – 5th house, past karma.
The Pandu brothers, though have everything were not able to enjoy it, why? Because of the 9th house. Because of some bad past karma could not enjoy the present luxuries. They had to leave their palace and live incognito in the jungles for many years.
1st, 5th and 9th housereading can show you the total purpose of your life. Correct reading can tell you what your present life dharma is.
According to your present day bhagya if the correct guidance can be provided, what’s wrong in it?
According to jyotish shashtra you can know ‘what to do when’ to get the maximum satisfaction in your life.
If you believe in Gita you cannot neglate the science of astrology.
Only jyotish shashtra(Astrology) can tell you what your correct dharm is in this birth – Bhagvat Gita’s dharm is explained by the 1st , 5th, & 9th houses of Horoscope in Astrolog.
Posted in Astrologer Dr Sudhir Shah, astrology, author, ડો.સુધીર શાહ, મુંબઇ સમાચાર, Bhagwad Gita, Bhagwad Gita in Astrology, Dr.Sudhir Shah, faith, Fragrance of Truth.., Internet, janma kundali, Krishn, My Opinion, Sanskar
We win, Valentine’s day Message contest
organized by Mumbai Samachar on 14th February 2002.
Our message wins at “Shresth Adabuut Sandesh” – ” શ્રેષ્ઠ અદભુત સંદેશ “
More detail visit this link : https://drsudhirshah.wordpress.com/photography/gallery4/
or visit Gallery..4.
1st reason : I feel , that the importance of marriage is overlooked now a days. if you truly love your husband /wife , adjustments – forgiveness comes very easily and there is no room for rejections.
2nd reason : There is Non-attachment. Boys and Girls in India from the last many years have started their relations, during school days and college days. They experience many partners before actually getting married. Then they eventually realize the mistake that he/she is worst male/female, i have ever had in my life ( after comparison with their last many boy/girl freinds). Being a basic nature of human beings, we have natural tendency to get attached to the person we think is the best. And to the worst boys/girls get married after having so many affairs and if unfortunately they realized after sometime the person they got married is not at par with their x-mates, their attachment factor becomes negative and nothing then left in their marriage to hold them for decades to come.
3rd reason : There is “NO LOVE” between the partners.
4th reason : Men is still not ready to Respect the Individuality of his better-half, her views, her opinions and hence the result is ‘divorce’.
5th reason : Women are expected to sacrifice, suffer, take patience, forgive, and what not? But for what? Only for social status of being married. Nothing else, No appreciation, No love and Affection, No care for them. They are treated as full time unpaid servants. In the name of duty they are being exploited to the core. Welfare of women is only on papers. Even the highly educated and employed girls are suffering untold miseries silently.
6th reason : Playing Blame games. As we all can see, men are blaming women for divorce and vice versa. There is no more understanding and hence no more love and patience.
If they understand the concept of marriage very well and its importance there are high chances that one would not walk out of a marriage. There needs to be sense of responsibility and understanding that whatever happens between a men and a woman in a marriage is entirely due to them and that they should have the maturity to dissolve the differences thus created rather than blaming the other partner. Ego -Ego and Ego….
7th reason : For all kind of bonding, “Love” is the strongest force which is almost gone from the Relationships.
8th reason : The Terms “compromises” and “adjustments” have all flown out of the window. Some compromise in the life every one has to do. You cannot get everything, both the partner has to understand this. otherwise divorce.
other Reasons Are:
Lack of communication. Unavailability of time to spend with each other.(Main reason), Excessive responsibility of family and bussiness.(Money-Money-money mantra)
Doubting and quarelling nature leads to dissatisfaction. People start forgetting the ethics and moral values of relationships in the life. Loss of credibility, trust and attachment between the partners. Demand of dowry from bride groom’s family leads to unhappiness and distractions.(Now a days dowry is less ) Mismatching of partners creates sorrow, arguments and clashes. hence ultimatelly divorce.
Love stands for endurance, acceptance, respect, regard, warmth, help, moral support, emotional support and above all , in love you are ought to take hurt not give.
My final conclusion of 33 years of experience as a Councillor : I can say,
(1) Remember money part is not important, but “Love ” is more important to a women.
(2) “Give Respect Take Respect ” is the ‘ Master key ‘ for Successful Marriage.
(3) Successful Marriage stands on Truth, Joy , Love & Trust .
(4) In marriage : M stands for Merging – આત્મસમર્પણ
A stands for Ambition – મહત્વકાંક્ષા
R stands for Respect – સનમાન
R stands for Response – આવકાર (સ્વાગત)
I stands for Intimacy – ગાઢ એક્યતા
A stands for Assurance – વિશ્વાસ
G stands for Gaiety – આનંદ
E stands for Eternity – શાસ્વતા
if you follow and respect the above meaning of MARRIAGE you are Successful in Marriage.
(5) Last but not the list, my favourite slogan : Time + Understanding + Situation = Satisfaction. So Spend maximum Time together, Understand eachother, and at any Situation bondage is important, so that Marriage is fruitful in satisfaction.
Posted in Astrologer Dr Sudhir Shah, astrology, author, ડો.સુધીર શાહ, Bhagwad Gita, Dr.Sudhir Shah, faith, Flash News, Fragrance of Truth.., Hot News, Internet, janma kundali, My Opinion, News, Sanskar
ટૅગ્સ: arranged marriage, articles on astrology, author, bhagya, Divorce, faith, horoscope, India, Indian, karma, knowledge, love, love marriage, marriage, slogan, Successful Marriage, Thoughts, True Love, Trust, Truth Joy Love
Time is forever speeding away. Time never halts. As soon as a child is born, we take down the time of birth. He takes birth only at the particular time decided by the Lord Almighty. Once he is born, the speed of time begins its count down towards death. Time is supreme. Time is ahead in every way.
Nothing can be got before or after time. We receive every thing only at the right time. Picking up the right moment and making right use of time is called the art of understanding. The person who makes use of all understanding at every moment (Time) is called lucky. As our every decision is dependent on the amount of understanding we use in every moment it becomes very important to make the right use of it.
When one can walk along with time; taking decisions on time with understanding; and also behave with understanding; then I can say without doubt that the situation has come. Situations build man, they give shape to man. They can take a man to depths of defeat as also to the peak of success.
Waiting is hidden in time. Time makes a man wait. Can we ever get any thing before time? Never. In fact it is important to get everything on Time; so becomes necessary to recognize the right Time. That is why I say, “Hard work, done on recognizing the correct Time never fails”.
This correct Time means Fate; to act with it is called hard work; also important is to combine hard work with the right understanding. When a Situation arises due to good Fate; the correct direction, true act, correct decision, done with correct understanding will give total satisfaction.
Time itself gives rise to situations. Time is forever with us, day and night, like a shadow. As time is so important it becomes necessary to note the correct birth time of a child. In the science of astrology; readers remember always to take down the birth date, time, place for the record. Without these three important information a horoscope cannot be made. What is a horoscope, we will discuss some other time. At present I am discussing only Time + Understanding + Situation = Satisfaction.
Time never waits for anyone; it walks non stop. Over and over again we hear the words – Time flew away. Constantly 24 hours, the clock points us the present time; also reminds us of all time that has already passed away. Even a dead clock shows the correct time twice every day.
No one can compete with time. The entire universe has to wait for time. Waiting for some one, the sweet and sour memories are forgotten because of the blessing of time.
An astrologer, Nestrodomas, 400 years ago had forecasted the happenings with his intuitions for the coming 400-500 years. He can only tell us and caution us about the happenings. Whatever has to happen will occur in the exact time. But it does give us deliverance in the form of inference; ie we get the time to think before taking decisions and leaping into some situation.
“This should happen at this time” or “This will happen at this time” or “Take care at this time” or “take advantage of the coming time” or “You missed yesterday’s auspicious time” – Only a good astrologer will be able to tell you all this.
An astrologer is a guide who recognizes the correct time and tells you before hand, helping you to be ready and take advantage of the right situation.
Think for a moment, ‘Am I able to walk along with time in the right way, do I take my decisions after understanding the time period, Am I able to take advantage of the correct time in the right way?’ – Gone time never comes back. What is left with us are only the memories and then a wait for ‘The next time’ when we might be provided with another opportunity. To avoid this delay one can understand the right time earlier through astrology. To be able to not waste any opportunity, proper understanding is required. To know and take advantage of the right time, the right situation should arise; only then one can experience the desired satisfaction.
Understanding would mean to be aware of – “What am I saying?”; to be aware of what you are doing. “ Yes, I know what I am doing and what you are telling me”. To know the meaning of all our actions is to act with understanding. To understand what is being explained, to evaluate, to reach into the deapths of one’s mind is to understand.
Even elderly people can be compared to a small child when they lack the understanding. A non understanding person can also be compared to a donkey; as he lacks the required understanding. Another type of understanding which depicts an aggressive and proud nature is , “What do you think of yourself, I will see you”.
Another type of understanding would be in the form of confession or a repentance, “Yes, I live in whatever way God keeps me; I may have committed some sins in the past births, so have to go through this misery”.
In both situations a different type of understanding is hidden; but understanding is there.
Understanding works in different ways. To get the right meanings one has to do meaningful evaluations and then come to conclusions.
Understanding has a lot of ………. Hidden in it. It can take a man very deep he could become so deeply immersed in his thoughts that out of the concentration some useful inventions come in this world. All scientists are the out come of understanding. They have the capacity to understand some things in particular ways so come out with inventions for the benefit of society.
What someone has said, if it is evaluated with the right understanding, only then some permissions are given.
Understanding comes slowly. A new born baby cannot speak.. to be able to express its desires or wants it can only cry out. It cannot say it is hungry and wants milk. The mother understands its language and comforts him. That is the mothers understanding. The child has the understanding to only cry for whatever it needs.. it explains through a code language. It is also understanding because of which a code or signal can be understood.
An incident which takes shape due to time and understanding is called a situation. Situation has to be respected.situations can sometimes pressurize a person; other times gives satisfaction and we feel grateful to the situation. They also heal our wounds, as also build up and shape our personalities in better ways. Situations have the power to either lift us up or take us to the lower depths.
According to our needs the situation gives or takes away.
One can also be deceived by situations.
Situations are powerful as they hold time, fate, deeds, understanding of hard work.
If fate and hard work can be understood and explained on time – it is only through the science of astrology; through an experienced astrologer.
Posted in Astrologer Dr Sudhir Shah, astrology, author, ડો.સુધીર શાહ, હોરા જ્યોતિષ, Bhagwad Gita, Dr.Sudhir Shah, faith, Flash News, Fragrance of Truth.., janma kundali, Medical Astrology, My Opinion, Sanskar, sharing
(A Proven Science)
Here I will give you an Introduction to Astrology.
Friends, kindly try to understand what I explain to you about Astrology. Then you can decide whether Astrology is important or not? Advice through Astrology has always been beneficial in taking important decisions and shaping important events in my life. This is why I was attracted towards Astrology. As I have studied this sacred Science of Astrology thoroughly, I am able to give advice to the disturbed and needy people. I am also trying to spread the message of Astrology for the benefit of mankind also.
I always believe that if karma is performed with the help of “Time” and “Bhagya” you will surely get the favorable results.
To believe in Astrology entirely depends upon you and it is your BIRTH RIGHT too. Every thing has a good or bad side, just like a piece of coin. It is you who has to decide what is good or bad for you. There are positive as well as negative sides in all the subjects and Astrology cannot escape from that. So it is your decision if you want to believe in Astrology, or not. There are staunch believers of Astrology and there are some who do not believe in this sacred science. But in my 33 years of experience I have found that every human being believes in Astrology directly or indirectly.
Western or Tropical Astrology gives “The Art of Judging Occult Influences of Stars upon Human Affairs”. Hindu or Sidereal Astrology gives “PHAL JYOTISH” which means science of the scientific effects of the stars, in short “BHAVISHYA” or forecasts of the Planets or Stars on human life. Hindu Astrology is unique in predicting the events, as it has its own specialty and art of predictions. Hindu astrology has “Yogas” (Planetary combinations), “Astakvarga” and”DASHA SYSTEM” which is unique and not found in any Systems of Astrology except INDIA.
It is very interesting to know that with the help of this sacred Science of Astrology, you can improve your physical, mental and spiritual power (Shakti).
Human beings do their “Karma” (Purushartha) for happiness (Sukha). But by do only doing Karma, we cannot claim that we will get happiness (Sukha). Only with the help of “BHAGYA” (Prarabdha) or what we call FATE, the results of our Karma are fruitful
When you go to the temple, you see a Murti (Idol) of God made out of stone or metal or in a frame on an ordinary printed paper. If you have faith in this idol or statue (Murti), then it works like a miracle or divine power (DAIVI SHAKTI). Without FAITH, this idol or statue for you will be only stone or a piece of paper. Here I would like to stress, that you must have faith and trust, if you want to take advantage of such divine powers; whether in consultations of Astrology, idols of God or Goddesses, Mantra, Yantra, or Tantra.
Remember that when you have “TIME” + “BHAGYA” + “FAITH” with “TRUST” and the right “KARMA”, it will give you the wonderful desired results with fulfillment of life.
Somewhere I have read that “Man is the architect of his own future” This means (Arthartha) that man can make his own future with the help of Karma (deeds or Actions), but I personally believe that “without the ‘BHAGYA’ (fate), Karma will be weaker and without the Karma, the Bhagya (fate) will be blind”. Then the question arises, who is stronger out of Bhagya and Karma? To get a service or job easily, is called Bhagya, and to continue that service is the Karma. Bhagya and Karma run parallel. Karma and Bhagya are like two wheels of a vehicle and that’s why through Astrology, we have to first find out the whole “Bhagya Chakra” and according to that we can perform Karma to get the best fruitful results.
I will now give you a practical (proven) example of this Science of Astrology..
1) Bharati (Tide) and Ott (ebb) on Purnima (Full moon) and on Amavasya (no moon) takes place because of the effects of the MOON. This is a proven fact.
2) Female menstrual period always takes place once in a month with an accurate cycle of 28 days. We can prove this with the help of principles of Astrology very easily. This menstrual takes place when Gochar (transiting) Moon passes through the female’s natal Mars in her horoscope (Birth chart) for healthy women.
3) We know through Medical Science that a pregnant woman delivers a child after nine months and ten days. If you count 30 days in a month then the total will be 280 days, Here once again we can prove that 28 day cycle of the Moon gives 280 days in 10 months. (at the rate of 28 days Moon cycle in 10 months).
4) It is customary in our Nirayan or Hindu Astrology to give the child’s name according to the MOON sign at the time of birth. It may be given from the 12 signs of the zodiac starting from Aries to Pisces (Mesha to Meen). As per the Medical Science, the doctors give the date of delivery with the help of the last menstrual period in the same way we, the astrologers, also can give the accurate delivery date through the position of the moon sign of a pregnant woman. Let me give an example. Please find out your mothers Moon sign (Rashi), and then find out from that Rashi (moon sign), a Ghatastakam, means Ghatak Tithi (Indian lunar day) of your mother, and that Ghatak Tithi will be your birth tithi, and sometimes a plus or minus of (before and after) a main Ghatak Tithi will be your birth tithi and from birth tithi you can count easily the birthdate. We have proved this in thousands of cases (Tithi means Indian Lunar days).
5) In bright days (Shukla Paksha) from Ekam to Purnima, first bright lunar day to bright 15th lunar day, ill people will get fast cure because moon is more nearer to the sun and in Krishna Paksha (dark lunar days) from the first dark day to 15th dark lunar day (ekam to Amavasya) ill people may not get fast cure or recovery. Especially in chronic diseases, I have to start treatment in suda (bright days) or Shukla Paksha and I get good results and in acute diseases I found out that cure does not respond well in dark days (Vad or Krishna Paksha).
6) You all know that there is a triangle of Mind, Body and Soul. I found out that more deaths occur on Amavasya (new moon day) and Purnima (full moon day). In these cases we found out that astrological conjunction of the Sun + Moon in a same Rashi on Amavasya day and a Sam, Saptak Yuti (opposition) on Purnima means Sun and Moon in opposition, and so we call both a conjunction of the SUN (Soul or Atma) + Moon (mind), cuts off the relations with the body, then death takes place.
7) An expert astrologer will predict and detect accurately the type of disease or sickness with the help of a person’s horoscope. An astrologer does not ask questions regarding the sickness of the patient. Without asking any questions or even in absence of the patient, an efficient astrologer detects his sickness or diseases very easily and accurately with the help of his horoscope. This is reverse in medical field. A patient has to reply to the questions asked by the doctor, and only then the doctor can decide what prescriptions are to be given to the patient. There is a great difference in medical science, say a doctor and Astrology, say an Astrologer. Astrologer is in a position to forecast well in advance regarding the health, sickness or diseases of a person. In Medical Science, with the help of symptoms of the patient and replies given by the patient, the doctor decides the type of the sickness and then he prescribes the medicines.
In this way we can prove that Astrology is much more important in present days and lastly I have to say that “Astrology” is the mother of all sciences.
Posted in Astrologer Dr Sudhir Shah, astrology, author, ડો.સુધીર શાહ, હોરા જ્યોતિષ, Dr.Sudhir Shah, faith, Flash News, Fragrance of Truth.., Internet, janma kundali, Medical Astrology, My Opinion, Sanskar, sharing